TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Norco Promotional Competition (Promotion)
- The promoter of the Promotion is Norco Co-operative Limited (ABN 17 009 717 417) of Windmill Grove, 107 Wilson Street, South Lismore NSW 2480, Australia (Promoter) and is responsible for conducting the Promotion.
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and the prize available form part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- Each person participating in this Promotion (Entrant) accepts these Terms and Conditions by entering in the manner specified under the “How to Enter” section below.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be accessed at www.norcofoods.com.au/win (Promotion Website).
Conditions of Entry
- Entry into the Promotion is free and is only open to residents of Queensland and New South Wales aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion and judges of this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
How to Enter and Entry Requirements
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (AEST) on Tuesday 11th October 2022 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 13th November 2022. (Promotion Period).
- To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) make a donation to Black Dog Institute’s Plate for a Mate awareness campaign ($5 minimum donation) and retain proof of donation.
(b) visit the Promotion Website and:
- enter the requested details including the Entrant’s full name, residential address, valid email address, telephone number, date of birth, answer the mandatory question on the registration page, and upload proof of donation;
- tell us who you would share a plate with and bring to the dinner with Manu; and
- submit the fully completed registration page (Entry).
- No other form of Entry will be accepted or considered by the Promoter.
- Entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- An Entrant may enter this Promotion multiple times during the Promotion Period, subject to the following and these Terms and Conditions:
(a) only one Entry permitted per donation to Black Dog Institute Plate for a Mate; and
(b) each Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the Entry requirements above.
- Each valid and eligible Entry will have an equal chance to win:
(a) two (2) tickets to the Plate for a Mate Wrap Dinner with Manu Feildel on Friday 25th November 2022 – includes 3 course meal and beverages at La Botanique, 23 Margate Street Botany NSW 2019 valued at $5,000.00; and
(b) a gift voucher from Flight Centre valued at $1,500.00;
The total value of the prize available in this Promotion (Prize) is valued at approximately $6,500.00
- Unless otherwise specified, the winner and their guest are responsible for transport to and from each point of departure/arrival.
- Spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- During the duration of the Prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. As a condition of accepting and participating in the Prize, the winner and their companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The winner and their guest/companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid identification for the purpose of receiving and participating in the Prize.
- The prize must be taken before 11:59pm AEST, Friday 25th November 2022.
Judging the winner
- All valid and eligible Entries will be assessed by the judges.
- The winner will be judged from all entries received throughout the promotional period and a single prize winner will be selected by a judging panel at Norco Co-operative at Windmill Grove, 107 Wilson Street, South Lismore NSW 2480, Australia from 10:00am AEST on Monday 14th November 2022. The winner will be the Entrant who, in the sole opinion of the judges, submitted the most creative and original answer to the question found on the entry form.
- The judges’ decision is final and conclusive.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email on Monday 14th November 2022 and their name will be published on the Promotion Website.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter’s records as to the time of receipt are final and conclusive. The Promoter is not and will not be obliged to consider entries that are late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an Entry and an Entrant (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who tampers with the Entry process or engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of this Promotion or the Promoter or the suppliers of this Promotion, and the Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from Entrants who are disqualified under this clause 24. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each Entry and may at its discretion, suspend or disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter:
- is not in the required form;
- is not original; or
- includes contents that are profane, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory, unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter with respect to the result of the Promotion.
- An Entrant must retain the original donation receipt for each Entry as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for each Entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an Entrant’s Entries and forfeiture of any right to a Prize.
- Promoter will own all property (including intellectual property such as copyright) in each Entry and material (in any form) submitted to the Promotion Website, or which otherwise arises in connection with the Promotions. All Entrants who submit an Entry or Entries or material to the Website:
- assign all their rights, free and clear from all encumbrances, in each Entry and material to the Promoter upon submission to the Promotion Website;
- hereby unconditionally and irrevocably consents to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe his or her moral rights (including the right of attribution, the right against false attribution, and the right of integrity) in relation to the contents of each Entry or material submitted to the Promotion Website; and
- agrees that the Promoter may exercise any rights in relation to the contents of each Entry or material submitted to the Promotion Website without identifying any person as the individual responsible for creating any particular contents of the entries or material submitted to the Promotion Website and modify, alter, adapt, distort or otherwise change any part of the contents as it deems fit in their absolute discretion.
- The Promotor may use (or grant to a third party the right to use) each Entry and material in any medium or manner, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification or adaptation of the contents of each Entry and material for any purpose, including the creation of advertisements, editorial insights, media releases and consumer insights.
- The Promotor may make editorial changes to the contents of each Entry, including any grammatical or spelling errors but will not change the material contents of the Entry without the consent of the relevant Entrant.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating Prize supplier(s), in the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the Prize or an element of the Prize at the time stipulated, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize or that element of the Prize.
- In the event of war, terrorism, pandemic, state of emergency or disaster or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including not limited to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the Prize.
- If a Prize (or any part of a Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a reward of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of the Prize supplier’s requirements, including all requirements of MGI Entertainment (MGI).
- The Promoter is not obliged to provide a Prize to a winner if the winner is or will be prevented or prohibited from using or otherwise enjoying the prize by any law, has not complied with any these Terms or Conditions or has not complied with any other reasonable request of the Promoter relating to the Promotion or the reasonable request of MGI relating to the Prize.
- Before the Promoter releases the Prize to a winner, the winner must:
- provide photographic proof of identification and proof of entry validity to the Promotion to the satisfaction of the Promoter; and
- sign all documentation requested by and in a form acceptable to the Promoter, including without limitation documentation releasing and indemnifying the Promoter in respect of any liability that may arise in connection with the Promotion or the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize.
The winner will forfeit the Prize if the winner is not able to or does not agree to comply with the above conditions.
- Each Entrant consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same and including those of the Entrant’s companions or family members) in any media throughout the world for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any Entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority,
to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion Website or otherwise participating in the Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility. Each Entrant agrees that they participate in this Promotion entirely at their own risk.
- Each Entrant warrants that:
- each Entry submitted by them is their original work and that they have not copied or plagiarised the contents of their Entry in whole or part from a third party or source;
- no other party (including any third party publishes) own any rights to any part of the Entry or materials submitted by the Entrant and the Entrant has the right to assign to the Promoter their rights in the entry and materials in accordance with clause 28;
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when submitting an Entry including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems;
- they will not make an Entry with content that is unlawful or obtained fraudulently; and
- the form and contents of each Entry will not contain computer viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity.</span
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom in connection with the Promotion and the Prize (or any part of the Prize).
- The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winner. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), officers, employees, consultants and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way from or in connection with the Promotion and the Prize (or any part of the Prize), including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by the winner and/or (g) claims arising from the use or misuse of the Prize (or any part of the Prize).
- Each Entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and suppliers of this Promotion and their respective related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), officers, employees, consultants and agents from and against all actions, claims, proceedings and demands (including those brought by third parties) which may be brought against it or them, whether on their own or jointly with the Entrant, whether at common law, in equity or pursuant to statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss, death, injury, illness or damage (whether personal or property, and whether direct or consequential, including consequential financial loss) arising out of the Entrant participating in the Promotion or the acceptance of any Prize and from and against all damages, reasonable costs and expenses incurred in satisfying, defending or settling any such claim, proceeding or demand.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is released from all liability in regards to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook. All Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.