beef mince, ground beef
all purpose/plain flour
Bread for toasting
- Heat Norco butter in a large saucepan, then add onion, celery and carrot, saute for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add beef mince/ground beef and cook, breaking up with spatula or wooden spoon, for 8-10 minutes until browned.
- Add flour and stir through, then add in potato, beef stock, worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and season with salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes or until potato has cooked and sauce thickened.
- Stir in peas and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Serve on top of toast with lashings of Norco Butter.