TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Norco On Pack Promotional Competition (Promotion)
- The promoter of the Promotion is Norco Co-operative Limited (ABN 17 009 717 417) of Windmill Grove, 107 Wilson Street, South Lismore NSW 2480, Australia (Promoter) and is responsible for conducting the Promotion.
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and the prizes available form part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- Each person participating in this Promotion (Entrant) accepts these Terms and Conditions by entering in the manner specified under the “How to Enter” section below.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be accessed at www.norcofoods.com.au/win (Promotion Website).
Conditions of Entry
- Entry into the Promotion is free and is only open to residents of Queensland and New South Wales aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter and Entry Requirements
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (AEST) on Monday 9th April 2018 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 20th May 2018 (Promotion Period).
- To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a) purchase a Norco branded 2 litre milk product, being Norco Full Cream milk 2 litre, Norco Lite milk 2 litre or Norco Skim milk 2 litre (Norco Product) from a participating retailer and retain proof of purchase;
b) visit the Promotion Website and enter the requested details including the Entrant’s full name, residential address, valid email address, telephone number, date of birth, Norco Product barcode and answer the optional question on the registration page; and
c) submit the fully completed registration page.
- For the avoidance of doubt, answering the optional question “Do you regularly purchase Norco milk?” will have no impact on an Entrant’s chance of winning.
- Once an Entry has been submitted the Entrant will be immediately notified by the Promotion Website whether their Entry is an Instant Prize winner or not (see Prize section below for details), followed by a request to share a Norco milk promotional video (Norco Video) on their Facebook page. Entrants who choose to share the Norco Video on their Facebook page will automatically receive an additional Entry to the Promotion.
- Entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- An Entrant may enter this Promotion multiple times during the Promotion Period, subject to the following and these Terms and Conditions:
a) only one Entry permitted per Norco Product purchased; and
b) each Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the Entry requirements above.
- Each valid and eligible Entry will have an equal chance to win:
a) one (1) of twelve (12) instant win prizes, each prize consisting of four (4) Village Roadshow One passes (Instant Prize) valued at $796.00 each (total $9,552.00); and
b) the Major Prize (as defined below).
- The major prize consists of:
a) four (4) Village Roadshow One passes valued at $796.00;
b) two (2) night’s accommodation at the Sea World Nara Resort in a Resort Double Room for a family of four (4) valued at $460.00;
c) subject to direct flight availability return economy airfares for four (4) persons from Sydney airport or a regional city airport (whichever is nearest the winner’s usual place of residence) to the Gold Coast airport (Coolangatta) valued at approximately $2,000.00 (Major Prize) valued at approximately $3,256.00.
- The total value of all prizes available in this Promotion (Prizes) is valued at approximately $12,808.00
- Unless otherwise specified, the Major Prize winner and his/her guests are responsible for transport to and from each point of departure/arrival, must depart from and return to the same point of departure and must travel together.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Major Prize.
- During the duration of the Major Prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. As a condition of accepting and participating in the Prizes, the winners and their companions must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The winners and their guests/companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid identification and/or any requisite travel documentation for the purpose of participating in the Prizes.
- Itinerary of the Major Prize is to be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. All flights and accommodation are subject to booking and availability.
- All Prizes must be taken before 11:59pm AEST, 30 April 2019.
- The Major Prize is not available to be taken on the following dates: 6 March 2018, 14 April 2018 to 17 April 2018 inclusive, 22 April 2018 to 25 April 2018 inclusive, 10 June 2018 to 12 June 2018 inclusive, 30 September 2018 to 2 October 2018 inclusive, 18 December 2018 to 5 January 2019 inclusive and 22 February 2019 to 23 February 2019 inclusive.
- Entrants will be notified instantly by the Promotion Website if they are a winner of one of the Instant Prizes. Winning Entrants will then be sent a congratulatory email and requested to confirm by return email that the residential address they provided in their Entry is the best address to send the Instant Prize. Instant Prize winners’ names will be published on the Promotion Website. All Instant Prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed during, or after the completion of, the Promotion Period and subject only to a different address being provided by the winner in their confirmatory reply email referred to above, the Instant Prize will be forwarded by Express Post to the winner’s residential address provided in the winner’s Entry details.
- Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of Entrants will not invalidate an otherwise valid Instant Prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all Instant Prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- All valid and eligible Entries (irrespective of whether they win an Instant Prize or not) will be automatically placed in the Major Prize draw.
- The winner of the Major Prize will be manually drawn from all eligible Entries by the Promoter at Windmill Grove, 107 Wilson Street, South Lismore NSW 2480, Australia on Monday 21st May at 10:30am AEST (Draw).
- The Major Prize winner will be notified by phone and email on Tuesday 22nd May and his/her name will be published on the Promotion Website.
- If the any of the Prizes are unclaimed by Wednesday 22nd August 2018, a second chance draw for the unclaimed Prizes will take place on Thursday 23rd August 2018 at the same time and place as the original Draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners of the unclaimed Prizes will be notified by phone and email Thursday 23rd August 2018 and their names published on the Promotion Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an Entry and an Entrant (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- An Entrant must retain the original purchase receipt for each Entry as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for each Entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an Entrant’s Entries and forfeiture of any right to a Prize.
- The use of Village Roadshow One passes is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating Prize supplier(s) and the unclaimed Prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the Prize or an element of the Prize at the time stipulated and once the Prize has been booked, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize or that element of the Prize.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the Prizes, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If a Prize (or any part of a Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a reward of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prizes, or any unused portion of the Prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Each Entrant consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same and including those of the Entrant’s companions or family members) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any Entrant; or
b)subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion Website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner and/or (g) the Prizes or the taking of the Prizes.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is released from all liability in regards to this Promotion.
Permit No.: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/