TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Norco EKKA Promotional Competition (Promotion)
- The promoter of the Promotion is Norco Co-operative Limited (ABN 17 009 717 417) of Windmill Grove, 107 Wilson Street, South Lismore NSW 2480, Australia (Promoter) and is responsible for conducting the Promotion.
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and the prizes available form part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- Each person participating in this Promotion (Entrant) accepts these Terms and Conditions by entering in the manner specified under the “How to Enter” section below.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be accessed at https://norcofoods.com.au/ekka-comp-terms-and-conditions/ (Promotion Website).
Conditions of Entry
- Entry into the Promotion is free and is only open to residents of Queensland and New South Wales aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, related retailers, affiliates and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter and Entry Requirements
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (AEST) on Monday 3rd July 2023 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Thursday 20th July 2023. (Promotion Period).
- Game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) tell us in 25 words or less which Norco product they love and why.
(b) submit all requested contact details on the entry form via the social media advertisement.
- Winners will be judged from all entries received throughout the promotional period and one hundred (100) prize winners will be selected by a judging panel at Norco Co-operative at Windmill Grove, 107 Wilson Street, South Lismore NSW 2480, Australia from 10:00am AEST on Friday 21st July 2023. The winners will be the Entrants who, in the sole opinion of the judges, have submitted the most creative and original 25 words or less answer to the question found on the entry form.
- The judging process will be fair and unbiased.
- Entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- Each participant may only submit one (1) entry. Entries are limited to one (1) per household.
- Each valid and eligible Entry will have a chance to win: one (1) of one hundred Family Passes to EKKA 2022 (100), each prize consisting of one Family Pass (Prize) valued at $88.00 each. One EKKA Family Pass includes two (2) Adult passes and two (2) Child Passes (children must be aged 5-14 years at the time of entry) adults and children must enter gate at the same time in order to use the family pass and is valid for one single entry.
- The total value of all prizes available in this Promotion (Prizes) is valued at approximately $8,800.00
- The Prize winner and his/her guests are responsible for transport.
- Spending money, meals, transport to and from the EKKA, items of a personal nature, and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- During the duration of the Prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. As a condition of accepting and participating in the Prizes, the winners and their companions must sign any legal documentation and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- To claim the prize, winners may be required to provide additional information or documentation for verification purposes.
- All Prizes must be used before 8:30pm AEST (final entry time), Sunday 20th August 2023.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other alternative.
- Entrants will be notified by the promoter if they are a winner of one of the Prizes within a reasonable time after the conclusion of the selection process. Winners will be contacted via the information they provided during entry.
- Winning Entrants will then be sent a congratulatory email with their digital EKKA Family Pass. Prize winners’ names will be published via Norco Milk social channels. All Prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed after the completion of the Promotion Period.
- By participating in the competition, participants grant Norco Foods a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry submissions for promotional or marketing purposes.
- Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of Entrants will not invalidate an otherwise valid Prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all Prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- By entering into this Competition, the Entrant consents to any personal information collected being used by the Promoter for the purpose(s), or directly related purpose(s), of conducting the Competition.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name in the event that they are the winner(s) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion.
- The Entrant consents to any personal information being shared with the Promoter and its affiliated agencies for future marketing and communication purposes including but not limited to social media, online and email marketing.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an Entry and an Entrant (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The use of EKKA Family Passes is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating Prize supplier(s) and the unclaimed Prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the Prize or an element of the Prize at the time stipulated and once the Prize has been booked, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize or that element of the Prize.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the Prizes, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If a Prize (or any part of a Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a reward of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prizes, or any unused portion of the Prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Each Entrant consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same and including those of the Entrant’s companions or family members) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any Entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Entry into the promotion via social media is free. However any cost associated with accessing the relevant social media platform are the responsibility of each entrant.
- Entry into the Promotion via social media, promotional website or email is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the relevant social media platform, promotional website or email service.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner and/or (g) the Prizes or the taking of the Prizes.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is released from all liability in regards to this Promotion.