800g – 1kg t-bone steak
250g Norco salted butter
2 sprigs of rosemary
A few sprigs of thyme
½ bulb of garlic
½ bunch of chervil
½ bunch of chives
¼ bunch of parsley
pinch of sea salt
pinch of black pepper
1. At least half an hour before cooking, let your steak sit and come to room temperature.
2. Cook the first side of your steak to approximately seventy percent on a medium heat griddle pan or BBQ. Before turning slather with 20g of your butter, coat the meat with rosemary, garlic, and thyme. While cooking the second side, season generously. Once cooked on the second side remove your steak from heat and allow it to rest for half the length of time it was cooked.
3. For the butter, render down the nduja on a medium to low heat, once sautéed, leave to cool slightly. In a mixer, add in your softened butter and blend it with the whisk attachment.
4. Slowly add in your Nduja, once that is incorporated sprinkle in your chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Slicing your steak against the grain, cut it from the t-bone. Slather your Nduja butter on top and enjoy.